With £1,800 worth of free ink!
When you buy a brand new Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4100 Dual Roll Large Format Printer you get a full set of 330ml starter inks worth £1,800. That’s 3,960ml, which is just under 7 pints...that's enough free ink to print over 700 full colour A0 glossy photos!
The New 44″ Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4100 is a major advancement in the Canon Pro range and an upgrade from the ever-popular PRO-4000. The Canon Pro 4100 now has AI built in. Let the printer detect the type of paper loaded to take the guesswork out of what profile to use. The Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4100 can produce images up to 44” with the best print quality, outstanding speed and reliability. ThE Canon Large Format Pro 4100 MkII sets a new standard in intelligent print.
Highly productive, precision printing for head-turning visuals
Achieve flawless photographic and fine art printing every time. Intelligent configuration of Canon’s innovative 12-colour LUCIA PRO pigment ink technology and automatic media handling enables fast production with vivid colour expression.
Automatic media handling adapts to any media type for a streamlined user experience.
Protect print data
Maximise security by restricting print connections and protocols with individual user passcode. Onboard encryption gives you added confidence when storing any print jobs or communicating with the printer. An inbuilt hardware encrypted hard drive allows you to keep things secure.
Work smarter with hard keys and saved on-screen settings for frequently used operations.
Improved DesignUsability has been improved by the larger operational panel together with a more responsive touch screen meaning you can quickly get to the settings and info you need without delay.
Dual roll unitThe dual roll unit for the Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4100 printer provides either additional paper roll or functions as a media take-up unit for printed output. The take-up roll gives you the option to feed print either print side.
Key features of this Canon pro large format printer
- Using LUCIA PRO 12 inks, colours are richer and blacks are deeper, producing prints that are faithful to your images.
- A new 1.28” wide print head enables faster printing while maintaining high print quality.
- Dual roll unit supports continuous paper feed or automatic take-up of the printed output.
- An attractive black body hardware design with an accentuated red line denoting the link with Canon EOS digital cameras.
- Ergonomic design with a flat top surface for print checking and 3.5” colour LCD touch screen operation panel.
- Fast and easy printing directly for PDF and JPEG file formats from USB memory stick.
- Wi-Fi functionality for easy connection and quick setup to wireless networks.
- Guaranteed colour consistency between jobs and different production sites.
- High-capacity “hot swap” ink tanks for uninterrupted printing.
- The Print Studio Pro plug-in lets you print effortlessly from professional editing software such as Adobe Lightroom®, Adobe Photoshop® and Canon’s Digital Photo Professional.