Epson SC T5200D MFP PS
The Epson SC T5200D MFP maximises performance in busy graphics, CAD and GIS production environments. Firstly, the double paper rolls, fast print speed and integrated 36-inch scanner meet the market's need for maximum productivity. Secondly, Epson's PrecisionCore TFP printheads do not need replacing and, together with UltraChrome XD ink, deliver the highest level of performance and value.DPSB has a wide range of Epson printers.
Ideal for graphics, CAD and GISThis high-speed, four-colour, large-format printer is designed to produce a wide range of high-quality graphics. Therefore it's perfect for CAD and GIS applications in design, commercial print, copy shop, architecture, building, engineering, retail and education environments.
FastIt features 1GB of RAM for ultra-fast image processing and an optional 320GB HDD for job caching and recall. Optional PostScript support with dual 1.6GHz CPUs enables printing of large data-rich files quickly and directly from leading design and CAD programs.
High-quality outputFirstly, with the Epson SC T5200D combination of the Epson’s PrecisionCore TFP printheads and UltraChrome XD pigment ink. This delivers industry-leading output quality and precise, repeatable performance. Secondly, the UltraChrome XD pigment ink is smudge and water-resistant and delivers deep blacks and crisp, dense lines ideal for technical graphics. And lastly, the vibrant colours necessary for high-quality prints and posters, on coated and non-coated media including board up to 1.5mm thick.
- Double paper rolls: Auto media loading and switching maximises productivity and flexibility
- Integrated 36-inch scanner: Digitise hand-drawn, hand-annotated and hard-copy images
- PrecisionCore TFP printhead: Permanent printheads for the duration of printer lifetime
- UltraChrome XD inks: Produce quality, vibrant, smudge- and water-resistant images
- PostScript support with 2x1.6GHz CPUs: Print multiple formats, including data-rich files, quickly and directly