ASUS ProArt Display PA32UCG-K 32" LED Pro Monitor
- Above all, take advantage of the 48 to 120 Hz refresh rate to create fast-rendering games and conduct quality checks on a single display.
- The 32-inch mini-LED backlit 4K panel offers higher luminance and deeper black hues. Allowing for exceptional colour contrast and accurate reproduction of HDR content.
- Most importantly, factory pre-calibration ensures industry-leading colour fidelity, and a wide colour gamut and Delta E < 1 colour difference ensures outstanding colour accuracy.
- A peak brightness of 1600 nits and industry-leading 1000 nits of full-screen sustained brightness. Allows for outstanding contrast between the deepest blacks and gleaming whites.
- Direct type LED backlight displays have narrow viewing angles. Which can make collaboration with clients or colleagues on colour-critical work challenging due to inaccurate colours being displayed to viewers seated to the side.
- ASUS Off-Axis Contrast Optimisation (OCO) technology solves this problem with a compensation layer that controls light transmittance around the edges. Reducing halo effects by 80%* and providing a 7X* contrast-ratio enhancement for dark parts of the image when viewing the screen from an angle.
- Firstly, it includes exclusive ASUS Smart HDR technology enables ProArt Display PA32UCG to support multiple HDR formats. Including Dolby Vision, HLG and HDR-10.
- Dolby Vision transforms the viewing experience with unmatched levels of brightness, contrast and colours.
- HLG allows users to view and create material for broadcast and satellite TV platforms. For example, BBC iPlayer, Japan NHK TV, and DirecTV.
- HDR-10 support ensures compatibility with existing streaming video services and a growing list of HDR-enabled games.
ASUS ProArt Calibration technology saves all colour parameter profiles on the ProArt monitor’s internal scaler IC chip, instead of on the PC. The monitor can be calibrated and the look-up table is subsequently rewritten. Allowing users to connect it to devices with different operating systems or applications without needing to adjust settings.
Screen Size – 32”
Panel Type – IPS
Backlight Technology – LED backlight
Resolution (max.) – 3840×2160
Brightness – 1600
Native Contrast(typ.) – 1000:1
Viewing Angle (L/R;U/D) (CR>=10) – 178/178
Response Time – 5 ms (GtG)
Refresh Rate – 120Hz
Aspect Ratio – 16:9
Display Colours – 1073.7 million colours
Colour Gamut – 99.5%AdobeRGB/100%(sRGB)/89%Rec.2020/97% DCI-P3
Display Area(mm) –
Pixel Pitch (mm) – 0.1845mm
DCR (Dynamic Contrast Ratio) (typ.) –
Colour Bit – 10bit