Calibrite ColorChecker Studio
The Calibrite ColorChecker Studio is a capture-through-print solution that takes your colour-managed workflow to a new level of accuracy and control. Features include Printer Profiling for black and white, Scanner Profiling, Monitor Profiling for Video, plus a streamlined user experience within the amazing ColorChecker Studio software. The enhanced and intuitive ColorChecker Studio software powered by X-Rite delivers the perfect balance of automation with a full range of creative controls for photographers, filmmakers and designers looking for more options and control over their colour. You’ll be guided through every step with an expanded range of expert options to customise and fine-tune your workflow as desired. ColorChecker Studio delivers a full suite of tools to calibrate and profile all your devices from capture to print. You’ll be confident that what you’ve captured in your camera or scanner and see on all your displays and mobile devices or projectors will match your final print output. And with the time you save, you can get back to focusing on what you love making more images.
Colour Perfectionists who capture, edit and print will be amazed at what’s possible.
ColorChecker Studio Device
The patented, all-in-one ColorChecker Studio spectrophotometer is the only device you need to profile your monitors, projectors, scanners and printers. It’s compact and easy to carry in its own protective bag so you are never without the means to create an expertly calibrated and profiled workflow whether at home, in-studio or on the road. Studio software powered by X-Rite provides an easy-to-navigate interface that delivers expertly calibrated and profiled monitors (including video presets), projectors, scanners and printers.
ColorChecker Camera Calibration Software and Mini ColorChecker Classic Target for Cameras
Utilising the included industry standard 24-patch target, you’ll be able to create custom camera profiles (single or dual illuminant), set a custom white balance and have a neutral starting point no matter what light you are shooting in for a more streamlined editing process. The software includes both a desktop application and an Adobe Lightroom Plug-In.
Monitor Calibration and Profiling
Once you take the guesswork and frustration out of making sure the colour you see on your display is the colour you expect from your printer, you’ll save time and money and gain full creative control over your images. ColorChecker Studio uses advanced technologies to perfect the match between your display and printer.
Intelligent Iterative Profiling
- Ambient Light Measurement: automatically determines the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display, based on a measurement of the lighting conditions where prints will be viewed.
- Video Standards Support: NTSC, PAL SECAM, Rec. 709, Rec. 2020 and DCI-P3.
- Extended User Controls: custom control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio and gamma. Also, measure other displays or light sources and use them as targets.
- Multiple Monitor Profiling: colour match up to four separate displays for colour accuracy across all your workflow.
- Profile Optimisation: create unique patch sets for optimal results.
- Profile Validation and Reminder: view before and after results with included images or load your own, or use the 3D profile gamut viewer; set reminder intervals to re-profile your display.