Calibrite ColorChecker Video
The Calibrite ColorChecker Video offers colour balance and control for filmmaking, from shoot to edit, it is the same size as the original ColorChecker Classic at 215.9 x 279.4mm but is specifically designed for video. The Calibrite ColorChecker Video is the ideal colour chart for your video workflow. This two-sided target provides chromatic colour chips, skin tone chips and grey reference chips on one side and a spectrally neutral white balance card on the other side. This colour target is perfect for pre-camera checks and wider shots.
The Calibrite ColorChecker Video will get you to a worry-free colour colour-balanced and consistently neutral place, with ideal camera exposure, faster than ever before – giving you more time to spend on your creative look. It’s an essential colour tool you won’t want to be without, saving you valuable time from capture to editing. ColorChecker Video is a durable and rigid colour target, specifically intended for video production. It includes a video colour chart on one side and a large spectrally neutral white balance card on the flip side.
The ColorChecker Video Target includes:
- Chromatic Colours: Six saturated and six de-saturated colour chips aligned with video production
- Skin Tones: Six colour chips from light to dark with different undertones
- Gray Levels: Four larger steps for even gray balance, including white, 40IRE gray, deep gray and high gloss black reference patches
- Linear Grayscale: Six steps for even gray balance, including highlight and shadow regions
- Illumination Check Chips: Black and white colour chips at two corners to better assist in determining even illumination
- White Balance Target: Create in-camera white balance to start at a neutral point for all the footage you capture.
Use for a variety of applications, including:
- Colour grading
- Colour balancing
- Gray balancing
- Setting perfect exposure
- Colour matching multiple cameras
- Shooting and editing for mixed lighting