Precision calibration for demanding creatives with the latest display technology
Calibrite Display Plus HL, accurate display calibration and profiling for video editing are vital. Colour correction on multi-camera shoots means you need to rely on the image on your edit display. It must be accurate; there’s no compromise. And with the Calibrite Plus HL, you don’t have to.
Mini-LED, OLED, and super bright monitors require a sensor capable of measuring much brighter light levels. With the Display Plus HL, you’ll get the most advanced display calibration for the full gamut potential of all mini-LED, OLED, and Apple XDR panels available. The newly developed high-luminance sensor profiles the brightest displays currently available, and is equipped with advanced technology to support future display advancements. And, of course, we include White LED, Plasma, RGB LED, PFS Phosphor and Wide Gamut displays. Whether you’re using the latest display technology or planning to upgrade your desktop display or laptop, the Calibrite HL Plus ensures reliable performance for years to come.
Calibrite Display Plus HL is powered by new X-Rite technology and backed by decades of display and colour science research. And when used with Calibrite PROFILER software, you can access fully customizable advanced features such as White Point, Luminance, Contrast Ratio, and Gamma, which make the most of the new HL sensor.
- Accurately measure luminance/brightness levels up to 10,000 nits using the most advanced sensor available
- Calibrite PROFILER software; for calibrating and profiling all modern laptop, desktop displays, and projector technologies, including mini-LED and OLED, and super bright displays
- Broadcast Video Standards Support: NTSC, PAL SECAM, and ITU-R Rec.709
- BT.1886 tone curve for Rec.2020 – the standard for HDTV – achieves better results in blacks and smooth detail levels
- HDR-ready for advancing technology and software developments
- Basic and Advanced modes for ease of use and ultimate customization
- Infinite control: White Point, Luminance, Contrast Ratio, Gamma, and more
- Larger patch sets and custom patches from your uploaded images
- Quick Check, Validation, and Uniformity Check
- Custom Preset creation and sharing for workgroup consistency
- Multiple monitor profiling connected to the same computer
- Flare Correct: measurement and compensation of display surface glare
- The ambient light diffuser doubles as a device stand for projector profiling
- Integrated ¼” thread for mounting on a tripod or light stand when profiling projectors or large displays
- Achieves a 30% faster calibration with Calibrite PROFILER software than previous software (i1Profiler and ccProfiler)
- Compatible with the scanner profiling module - coming soon to Calibrite PROFILER
The latest monitor technologies pose new challenges for calibration devices. Wider measurement ranges with higher luminance spikes and sustained levels mean greater colour measurement accuracy is required. Calibrite Display Plus HL is the only calibration device to bring you the tools of today and the hardware for tomorrow; as display technology develops and software technology advances, your hardware device is ready for the future.
Calibrate and profile all modern laptop and desktop display technologies such as LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED, and Wide Gamut. The HL sensor combined with Calibrite PROFILER software allows for more accurate calibration and colour profiling of LCD, mini-LED, and OLED displays, including Apple XDR panels.
Now your projected presentations can display your work in the best light and colour possible. Our projector profiling can easily create a custom profile for a projector or large panel display directly from your laptop in just a few minutes. The profiling process accounts for all room conditions, including projected colours, screen colour, and ambient room lighting, ensuring that your presentation looks exactly as you intended. With this technology, you can confidently showcase your work and know that people will see it exactly as you want.