The Epson SC-T3100x large format printer is designed for those who demand a professional output (up to 24 inches) from a printer that includes an automatic A4/A3 sheet feeder. Whether you're producing posters, POS, or high print volume CAD/GIS prints, where space is at a premium, this robust, compact business solution boasts a low total cost of ownership (TCO), impressive print accuracy, and is extremely reliable.
DPSB sell a wide range of Epson printers
Increase productivity and creativity
Whether printing point-of-sale material, posters or any other bright and vibrant images, the SureColor SC-T3100x is designed for professionals looking to increase their productivity and creativity.
Refillable ink solution - not cartridges
It uses a refillable ink solution (140ml bottles) rather than cartridges, for convenience and low running costs. These innovative ink bottles can also be used to replenish the ink while printing, which significantly reduces downtime. It also features a low-cost inkset: K (pigment) and CMY (dye) while retaining the high levels of speed and print quality expected from Epson technical printers.
This 24-inch printer offers the smallest footprint in the Epson technical printer range and is simple to set up. The compact, contemporary design fits neatly into most workspaces, with a suite of intuitive apps and user-friendly features for hassle-free printing. It can be operated using a large LCD colour touchscreen that features easy menu controls and navigation. Full connectivity includes USB, ethernet, integrated wireless and Wi-Fi Direct, that enables printing from tablets, smartphones and more.
More than just the printer
The SC-T3100x forms part of Epson’s complete end-to-end printing solution, which includes inks, software and paper - all designed to work in harmony.
It prints on a wide variety of media: from A4 to A1 (24-inch), using the Auto Sheet Feeder, and rolls of up 24 inches. Transitioning between roll and cut-sheets is made simple by using autoswitch.
Epson understands that businesses need to keep running, stay agile, and respond quickly to ever-changing customer needs. With this in mind, the SC-T3100x features unique Nozzle Verification Technology (NVT) and a robust anti-dust design to help prevent nozzle clogging and misprints.
- Architects - Display your CAD designs in outstanding detail with this Epson large format CAD printer. Help clients and associates to explore the richness of your designs, renderings and graphs with stunning full-colour displays, brilliant detail and sharp photography.
- Students - Make an investment in your future career with this beautifully designed printer. It complements most environments and provides professional level, highly detailed output for a range of assignments.
- Advertising agencies - Grab your clients’ attention by creating vibrant, eye-catching advertisements quickly and seamlessly. Print everything from large photo quality posters to banners. Increase your marketing efficiency and easily transition from one creation to the next with this printer.
- Estate agents - Print your own board signs, hoardings, floor plans and wall maps with this printer. You'll have the tools to create materials in-house, to promote your business and get the best results for your clients.
- Engineering - Print in incredible detail, fast with this printer. Produce detailed and accurate large-scale drawings, renderings, schematics, blueprints, whenever you need to.
- Education - Schools, colleges and universities are often required to have the latest technology to encourage and inspire the next generation. Enthuse students and teachers alike by generating stunning printed collateral for the classroom and create promotional materials in-house for school events.
- Refillable ink solution: Kinder to the environment and your wallet
- Easy to use: Highly intuitive interface to get you up and running in no time
- Easy paper change: Switch between rolls and sheets, with ease
- Discreet design: Clean lines - small footprint
- Peace of mind: Dust-proof design and NVT help prevent misprints and reduce downtime