Overview of the Epson SureColor SC-T5100MEpson SureColor SC-T5100M
- The Epson SureColor SC-T5100M is a 36-inch large format printer and has been designed for accuracy and precision. Print and scan technical, architectural drawings, retail posters and general documents, in great detail, with ease. The SC-T5100M features an integrated 600dpi CIS scanner that accurately replicates documents (up to 2.7 metres) into different formats and sends them securely to various destinations, as well as scaling original copies .
- Secure scanning
- The SC-T5100M supports file data encryption: users are able to scan to file, secure mail, or secure server.
- Cost effective
- Epson offers two ink cartridge sizes that are designed to match customers' needs: whether a low volume, occasional user or those with higher production demands. The SC-T5100M also uses pigment-based inks for colour stability, water resistance and archival quality.
- Includes unique Nozzle Verification Technology (NVT), which helps prevent misprints, and dust prevention technology. Whether you're a regular or occasional user, each print, scan or copy will be reassuringly accurate – time after time.
- The SC-T5100M is supported by the Epson Cloud Solution PORT platform. This enables users to monitor equipment across several sites, or several printers from one site, from the production floor or remotely, and achieve greater control.
- Multi-function 36-inch technical printer
- 3-in-1 solution (print, copy and scan)
- Understated ergonomic design
- Discreet design to suit most environments
- Control and productivity
- Epson Cloud Solution PORT
- Built in Wi-Fi, AirPrint, USB/LAN
- Scan encrypted data files to secure locations