Epson WorkForce DS32000
- The new Epson WorkForce DS32000. Complex Production Architecture has been engineered to the highest standards to meet the demands of busy office environments.
- Firstly, with high capacity and with a robust design, the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) has the ability to scan the widest range of media in its class. Scan passports, passbooks, ID cards and large-format documents.
- Secondly, the DS-32000 features a unique adjustable chassis design - Normal, Horizontal and Compact. Allowing customers to choose the best physical position for their scanning needs. When in the compact position, the unit folds for easy storage.
- Meanwhile, put users in control with a 2.7" backlit touchscreen that can display pre-defined scan jobs and highlights machine cleaning and maintenance requirements with easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions.
- Lastly, the inbuilt advanced paper-protection sensors also prevent documents from being damaged and ultra-sonic sensors ensure all documents are scanned, maintaining data integrity.
- Above all, the Epson WorkForce DS-32000 comes with Document Capture Pro 3.0 software with inbuilt OCR functionality supporting crisp, clear images. Furthermore, a wide range of drivers, including TWAIN, ISIS, WIA, SANE, and ICA, allows for easy integration into most document management systems.
- For added flexibility and convenience, therefore you can use the optional A4 (DS-5500) and A3 (DS-50000) flatbed scanners to enable the scanning of books, bound, and other media.
- High-volume scanning
- 90ppm/180ipm & 40,000 daily duty cycles.
- Adjustable chassis design
- Normal, Horizontal and Compact options to suit your space.
- Media versatility
- Scan passports and bound media up to 6mm in thickness.
- Control and security
- Advanced paper handling with paper-protection sensors.
- A4 and A3 flatbed options
- Scan books and bound media with optional flatbed scanners.