HP DesignJet Z5600 PostScript 44"
Firstly, the HP DesignJet Z5600 PostScript series 6 Colour printer is a radically simple device that delivers impressive results for a diverse range of applications. Secondly, using the newly formulated Vivid Photo Pigment ink with Chromatic Red and HP's multi-dimensional smart drop placement technology this printer provides increased levels of colour accuracy and reliable operation.
DPSB sells a wide range of HP Printers
Produce impressive, high-impact graphics—HP chromatic red ink creates eye-catching POP signs, posters. Therefore print a versatile range of durable, lasting applications from GIS, maps, and technical drawings to photos, canvas.
- Impressive—HP chromatic red ink enhances the colour gamut—ideal for high-impact POP signs and posters.
- Versatile—with pigment-based photo inks for GIS, durable maps, technical drawings and photos, canvas.
- Reliable colour, line accuracy—HP Professional PANTONE® colour emulation, with Adobe® PostScript®/PDF, HP-GL/2.
- Durable—water/scratch/fade-resistant and archivable prints last up to 200 years with HP Vivid Photo Inks.
Simple, flexible operation with the HP DesignJet z5600 - Automatic multi-roll printing boosts media loading efficiency up to 75%. Above all, print up to 39% faster with quick-drying HP inks. Enjoy easy one-click printing. PostScript® and broad RIP choice support colour workflows.
- Boost operator media loading efficiency up to 75% with automatic multi-roll printing.
- Print up to 39% faster—save time on technical drawings with quick-drying HP Vivid Photo Inks.
- Easy—one-click printing, colour touchscreen, print preview, direct USB flash drive, email printing.
- Flexible—supports colour workflows with genuine Adobe® PostScript® and a broad choice of RIPs.
To sum up spend less time and help reduce operating costs. HP's optimized 6-ink printing system helps you reduce ink consumption by up to 20%. In addition, less operator attention is needed with 300-ml HP ink cartridges, optimized media usage, and no maintenance cartridge.
- Up to 20% ink consumption savings using HP’s optimized 6-ink printing system.
- No maintenance cartridge—auto drop detection and nozzle switching reduce cleaning, maintain image quality.
- Less operator intervention and more cost-effective printing with 300-ml HP ink cartridges.
- Optimize media usage by auto-arranging multiple images on a roll with HP DesignJet Click printing software
- 44" wide PostScript printer
- Up to 20% ink consumption savings using HP's optimised 6-ink printing system
- Impressive results with enhanced colour gamut due to HP Chromatic Red Ink
- Versatile - For example, it's suitable for technical drawings and photos, canvas, GIS/maps
- Pigment-based inks provide ultimate durability - water/scratch/fade-resistant up to 200 years
- Radically simple operation benefitting from 'One-click printing'
- Intuitive touchscreen - As a result, it needs no training - almost video quality showing you how to change inks etc