Canon imagePROGRAF TX2000Firstly, the advanced imagePROGRAF TX2000 combines clever features with supreme print quality. Enjoy high-speed printing, excellent accuracy, convenient user control and economical operation from this 24-inch large-format inkjet printer. Boost productivity with trailblazing output speeds, made possible by the innovative 5-colour print head, sequence optimisation and continuous printing mode. Secondly, LUCIA TD ink renders fine detail and text with impressive accuracy, its performance on economical uncoated paper, and delivers superb weather resistance. Above all, the TX-2000 fits into compact environments easily with its slim chassis. An intuitive touchscreen display, dual roll feeding and easy loading optimise your workflow. Benefit from the TX-2000’s class-leading uptime and reassuring security, with data transmission and disk encryption, secure disk erasure and full user-access control, therefore, keeping you in control. A driver designed for AutoCAD improves the accuracy of printed drawings, while the media configuration tool optimises production according to a specific stock.
You may also be interested in other products in the TX range which you can find here.
Fast large-format printingAn advanced 1.07-inch print head is allied with continuous printing capability, as a result helping this 24-inch model to return excellent productivity and workflow efficiency.
Astounding print accuracyThe high surface tension of the LUCIA TD ink achieves unparalleled fine detail precision, even on economical uncoated stock, and ensures steadfast weather resilience.
Seamless, swift managementFor example, the compact imagePROGRAF TX-2000 integrates easily into small offices and offers simple operation with its touchscreen display, dual roll feeding and easy loading.
- Productive output speeds from the new print head design, and continuous printing option
- Supreme accuracy and peerless precision thanks to LUCIA TD ink
- Simple user operation, with dual-roll feeding available for the first time on a 24-inch model
- Brilliant colour gamut on plain media and superb performance on uncoated paper
- Straightforward control thanks to easy roll loading, touchscreen display and direct printing from USB
- Print to any network-connected TX-Series unit via the universal driver
- Neat and slender, the TX-2000 fits easily into compact office spaces
- Above all, class-leading reliability, with unparalleled uptime and rock-solid security
- Take full advantage of weather-resistant media, perfect for CAD, GIS and outdoor Posters
- Bundled software helps to ensure smooth large-format-printing workflows