Wacom Intuos Small BlackEasy to set up and use, Wacom Intuos Small is designed for those keen to follow their passion. Perfect for anyone drawing, painting or photo editing with their Mac or PC for the first time, it comes with three unique creative applications to help get you started. A pen tablet designed entirely around your passion, Wacom Intuos Small gives you all the tools you need to enhance your creativity. Whether you love to draw manga art, paint digital watercolours or retouch your photos, you can tailor the pen tablet to suit your style, your way.
Bring your ideas to life
Bringing the pen tablet into the digital classroom
Wacom Intuos Small and One by Wacom are now Works With Chromebook certified, taking digital learning to the next level. The realistic digital pen recreates the classroom experience at home. The Wacom Intuos Small gives teachers and students the freedom to write, annotate, create, collaborate, study or teach in ways like never before.
Strong and stylish
- Control and precision thanks to the pen’s 4,096 levels of pressure sensitivity.
- EMR (Electro-Magnetic Resonance) technology means the battery-free pen is light and comfortable to use.
- 100 lines per mm recognition let the tablet know exactly where your pen is.
- Just 8.8mm thin, the tablet is as slim and sleek as a smartphone.
- 2 pen buttons for quick access shortcuts.
- 4 customizable ExpressKeys for faster, efficient shortcuts.
- 7-inch active tablet area on a small model. 10-inch active area for medium models.
- Size: 200 x 160 x 8.8 mm
- Active Area: 152 x 95 mm
- Weight: 230 g
- Pen tablet small
- Pressure-sensitive, battery-free Wacom Pen 4K
- PVC-free USB cable with cable tidy and L-shaped connector
- 3 extra standard nibs (located inside pen)
- Nib removal tool on end of pen
- Quick start guide
- Regulation sheet
- Online User Guide and Important product information found in Wacom Desktop Center