HP DesignJet Z3200
Firstly, the HP DesignJet Z3200 is a 12-ink HP Designjet, with new HP 73 Chromatic Red ink, delivers long-lasting gallery-quality prints in black and white and colour. Secondly, it enables easy calibration and profiling with its embedded spectrophotometer and also delivers great ink efficiency. Lastly, the optical Drop Detector (ODD) prevents nozzle clogging and, as a result, printing errors and media waste.
The HP Designjet Z3200 Photo Printer supports over 50 HP papers, from photo and fine art papers to coated and display-graphic printing materials. Therefore this printer is ideal for professional photographers, digital fine artists, print service providers, graphic designers, and pre-press professionals who want to create: Gallery-quality prints, Portraits, Albums, and Large-format designs.
The Z3200 is also available with PostScript, the Z3200 24" PostScript and Z3200 44" PostScript.
- Achieve colour and black-and-white print permanence of 200 years.
- Create beautiful black-and-white prints with smooth transitions, deep blacks and neutral greys with the HP Quad-Black Ink set.
- Get superior gloss uniformity and minimise bronzing on most glossy photo papers with HP Gloss Enhancer.
- Enjoy an expanded colour gamut that achieves 95% PANTONE coverage enabled by new chromatic red.
- Embedded spectrophotometer which helps you generate custom ICC profiles in-house.
- Print rich, dark blacks on matte and glossy papers without swapping ink cartridges.
- An Optical Drop Detector (ODD) prevents nozzle clogging, printing errors and media waste.